…would take way too long!
Facebook is flooded every day with a new thing people are thankful for in spirit of Thanksgiving. I have to admit, I love reading all of them, even if some of them are pretty dumb and superficial. It just warms my heart to know that there is actually a little bit of depth to some of the people I thought were soulless.
Uhhh, any ways! 😉
Here is my list of things I’m thankful for! I’ll be adding a new one every day, of course!
- I’m thankful for my family. Duhhh! Even the crazies, the troublemakers, the ones who are a little lost. All of them. I love my family. We’re all we have when it really comes down to it. (:
- I’m thankful for all of the opportunities I’ve been given to further my photography business. If my mom hadn’t bought me my (at the time) dream camera, I would have never been able to really dig in and do the things I really wanted to do, and lately I’ve had tons of business, all of it positive, and I’m loving all of my new clients! I feel like I learn something new during every single photoshoot.
- I’m thankful for Brian. He’s different from anyone I’ve ever been in a relationship with. I always told myself I didn’t want to date a country boy because they’re so closed minded, they’re rednecks, they won’t understand the things I’m into, and from what I can tell, the ones around here are just judgmental about any girl who doesn’t act like she’s from up the holler! But you know what.. Brian proved me wrong. His sweet country accent, stupid working boots, love for horses and knowledge of farming really got me. I dunno what it was. He’s definitely not closed minded or judgmental. I think he’s one of a kind, and definitely something special. 🙂 He’s the love of my life and every time we cuddle up together in bed I still get the most comforting feeling. I’m so grateful for him. ♥
- I’m thankful to be able to wake up every day knowing that if anything were to go terribly wrong, no matter what it would be, I have the best support system. I have people who love me everywhere, always willing to show me and I so appreciate that. ♥
- I’m thankful for my baby girl. She was totally unexpected and we did plan for her.. just 5+ years down the road, but she’s here and we’re taking responsibility for her, and we are more and more excited every day. It was just in God’s plans for us to have her right now. Every time she moves, pokes up on my belly, uses my uterus as a trampoline, and does barrel rolls.. my heart just fills even more with love. I can’t wait to meet her. 🙂
- I’m thankful that I was raised with such love and understanding of God. While my grandparents might be a bit more hardcore than I when it comes to religion, I’m very spiritual and very connected to God and pray numerous times throughout the day and always before I go to bed at night. I have so much to thank him for (obviously!) and when I am not strong enough, I can give in and lean on him and it brings me so much relief. I always know that God has a plan for me and to be able to trust in him and something so much bigger than myself and anything on this planet is just so wonderful.
- I’m thankful to be where I am emotionally and mentally. I used to have such horrible anxiety, bad depression and a bad self-esteem and self-image. I’ve learned that, even though I hate to rely on medicine to make me better, it is NOT a nuisance, it helps more than I realize.